All Things Cozy-Winter Wear, Holiday Gifts, And More
Hey Friends! I’ve been dreaming of white snowy days filled with sleigh riding and hot cocoa with my kiddos. Days where we come inside and sit by the fire to warm up under one of those huge chunky knit blankets. Even though this is unrealistic at the moment for a couple reasons.1.We don’t have a fireplace since we are temporarily staying in a townhouse because we recently moved! (I’ll fill you in on this excitement next week) and 2.There is no snow yet!? But a girl can dream, right? Well, this is all that has inspired today’s post on everything cozy, furry, and soft. Every item I am sharing is something that I’ve told my self I either need to gift to someone or gift to myself :). So here it goes.
- Sherpa pullovers and vest
- Dreamy soft robes, slippers, and pajamas.
- Gorgeous soft cozy blankets
- chenille Sweaters for warmth, sweaters for layering, sweaters just because you cant really have enough sweaters. Haha!
- Practical “boots with the fur”, and coats with the fur (this one is 50% off!)
There you have it! Click through and give the gift of comfort and warmth.