Prime Day 2020
In honor of Prime Day 2020, I thought it would be fun and helpful to round up all of my favorite Amazon purchases. Most have been awesome alternatives to a lot of pricey name brands. Some I have my eye and just can’t wait to try. From cozy fall sweaters to exterior lighting you will see them categorized by home decor, apparel, kitchen tools, and kids. Happy shopping!
– These are my favorite affordable leggings. High waisted, super soft, and have pockets!
– The best no show socks for sneakers and loafers. – Cutest, cozy fall sweaters.
– Gorgeous exterior lights I just got in for our exterior renovation. Crazy good deal!
-Affordable throw pillow case option. We have a few in our living room.
– Similar cognac leather counter stools to mine.
– The prettiest and best priced runner. We have this in the kitchen. I’ve seen this one in many homes and it’s looks good literally everywhere. You can’t beat the price.
– Not necessarily home decor but the ring flood light cam has become one of my favorite purchases this year. I love seeing who comes up our driveway and what my kids are doing outside.
-Most of these make my life a lot easier and organized.
-Especially love the kitchen-aid lift and drawer organizers.
– So random but get a yogurt maker. Homemade yogurt is incredibly good for you (look up 24hr yogurt)
– This blender/food processor is big upgrade to the nutribullet I was using twice a day!
– This category is for early Christmas shoppers and parents who love quality toys and activities that keeps kids creating and imagining for more than 30 mins. 😉
– These straw builders are probably the most used activity right behind Legos.
– The color by sticker books were a great travel find that would make a perfect stocking stuffer.
– Of course no kids list would be complete without Melissa and Doug toys. By far best quality, best looking, and never get old.
– I just found these Lego and Playmobil advent calendar that would be so fun leading up to Christmas Day.