Fall trends- Velvet, pleats, and layers OH MY!
Hey there, I’ve been so inspired by the boldness of this seasons fashion I decided to share some of my favorite new trends with you.
- Can you say VELVET everything! From shoes and tops to dresses and handbags.
- MIDI PLEATED skirts yay!- so glamorous and adorable dressed up in pretty blouses and sweaters or fun/casual with a flannel top tucked in.
- STATEMENT pieces-this is anything bold, typically a layer or an accessory. Think fur vest, sweaters that lace up the back or have gorgeous large bell sleeves, and chunky necklaces full of stones that make even a t-shirt formal wear 😉
- MULES or LOAFERS – This one took me a minute to jump on the bandwagon with but once I saw these fur lined ones I was hooked. Just step in and walk out the door.
- BOOTIES and OTK boots– These are always on repeat in my closet. Typically I wear tall boots with skirts dresses and booties with basically everything.
- CROSSBODY STRAP HANDBAGS– small, light, and just plain adorable. I truly enjoy having both hands free as a mom also.
- LAYERS– I’m talking long duster sweaters, vests of any texture, basic dresses and tops all worn on top of each other. The cozier the better.
This is just the top 7 in my opinion but there is so much more. Don’t be afraid to try something new. apparently, everyone is doing it haha!